Friday, June 12, 2020

The bus

Smile as the country side is lovely indeed
I visionary a place to be with my friend and I
But a shift of emotions hit the air
I hear his snicker
The street his eyes glance mine and the is pain there in
He stares so plainly at me and then heads on his way
Where are we going
I stream so silently
That I driver smiles with glee
Dear over comes my heart
Dare I say what is next
I scream loudly and proudly
Driver please please turn around then go home
He replies with nothing but laughter
A sinister one to boot
We are in the high way to hell
Breath
I'm free
I'm alive
So one can hope that this will delightful is the sky
Pink puffy clouds
I drift into sleep
Hope to stop when I wake
I slumber
Wanting nothing to smile
To be home
To be free
To not be confined
I breath
I awaken in the dead of night
Smiley like sinister
I walk to the driver
He's gone
I start the bus up and drive home
Like a maniac
Home Sweet home
Here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment