Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Chaos

Time as its waves by us
We are stuck in everlasting star bilissed ocean
Hear her rour
I find my self falling into a black hole
Where chaos deems the mind so
I plea with my mind
Maybe I should plea with God almighty

I am muslim believe it or not

I am here
Ready to breath once again
Honestly though
I could careless for myself

This is why I cough
I inhale and breath cough spit repeat
Who needs to breath

The addiction is high around the bend

Here it comes into the heart
To take away bliss
Import the artifical bliss
Hard to believe i fell in love with this

Do I really Love
I dont know
I want to think I somewhat love my self
After all I am still here

Barely breathing
Weithering away
Ready to meet peace
But in reality there is never any
Never deemed for me
As the choas is not settled

Tarnished flesh
Devouring beast
Ready
Set
Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment