Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Here Today Now

Cut breath say it's ok
Wander stagger fall
Unto your doom, chaos in the heart
Deemed for me, old habits arise
The devouring spirit screams
I am ready to cut the flesh
To slice away your dreams
Chaos of the heart is open, ready to be free
Yet my serenity is chained down
Not moving a bit, so I slice away my dreams
It's just a bloody mess, why do I seek the darkness?
What will save me from the insanity?
God almighty has been with me, but I turn my back
To him, Almighty All seeing All knowing
Shall I pray to him, to save me from myself
That old dirty devil snickers away 
Bismillah 
I am not alone, even though loneliness seeks me
Ready to catch the fire deemed for me
The sweet rivers of honey and wine are not destined for me
Ready it's nearly noon
Got to go, to where badges on my arm 
That's my story, time to let go

Start anew, Inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment