Thursday, February 4, 2021

love

Where do I find myself, longing for something
I found long ago
Merciful and all Knowing
Who is this?
It goes beyond who
Not really what
Something ground so
Beyond being
Beyond all we know
Where was I?
Lost, waived through the tall grass
Longing
So I read, and read
Searching at every deed
Oh Allahu
I finally found you
To surrender my will to you alone
I love with all as you do
I am far from perfect
I am the will of Allah
Therefore I must be
Allahu Allahu
Don't leave me
Don't let me wonder
I want to be be with you always, for this is my peace
I love you, beyond my being
My soul longs for haq
Where does I find but within
Islam
Shall then peace reside in the heart
Thank you Allah
For the prophets and messengers
From all over the world
We believe because we are you creation
Born with fitrah
Loving self
Loving Allah
Loving the world
For we are the care takers
Never forget to say Salam to the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment