Wednesday, April 14, 2021

A chance

Where to go from here?
As I walk this unknown path that was once known to me
It will be hard at first as All things are
Remember you are never alone
For Allah is on your side
Don't fret, strive on
Is this meant to be within reality?
As the signs are see to look beyond what is deemed
To always ready sell for unknown
For everyone to be on your side, is this what we strive for?
As the sun rises and it surely sets as time is a man thing
Time itself is limitless it is all going on going
I m   want nothing but to feel at peace
So I strive and seek knowledge
To build one other up
After all we are the caretakers of this planet
The world is vast wide like a carpet as it unrolls
Do not take this into a simple-minded thing
Does your mind bend to reality?
I see as far as I can see beyond this reality and what is Deemed for me and truly do
I see indeed
To strive as ukhti
Let it be let it be even in this insanity
Is this what reality is?
All I can say is alhamduillah
Thank you Allah for me
To bring Islam into my heart all those years ago
It truly saves me from time to time
To reflect honestly
To be stuck in the delusion of the mind
A fool and but a world full of fool
Sanity is needed here there and everywhere
Be on time to see is this what reality means for me
To recognize right from wrong
Do not let the desires ruin the taste in your mouth
And do not become bitter with your God
For he is all knowing and all loving and all merciful and deserves all worship none worthy but Allah
As the time is ruptured
I'd lose myself in the insanity
It's not clear to me where I am
The delusions run my mind and I'm far from me
And the hatred consumes my heart and I become dead inside
Well I ever be free of this insanity
Perhaps this is what just is written for me in the pre-ordainment that's Deemed for us all
Recognize these
Assalamualaikum
Peace be upon to you
Don't forget to reply
Or that left Angel
Be busy as a bee
Don't forget when you arrive in front of God on judgment Day
Those angels from the left and the right will be there with you
And God will see what is deemed that he deemed for you
The Free Will that he gave you
Do we use it to please you
Do we use it to please self
If we must please anyone then please please Allah
For he is the creator and without him you would not be
I'm stuck in the delusion does your mind see
Moving in and out turning my back on sanity
Many look and see what's theme for me and they see that I don't cover my awrah
It does not make me less than you or me I'm still being
I know what is a beligatory I don't need a reminder
We all have our own struggles in society in our heart does it see what is deemed for thee
So I fall to the ground to my knees begging Allah indeed
To put my head to the ground and pray so soundly
This is not for him but for us
To become closer to God
So remember just be honest to self because if you're honest then at least you have a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment