Saturday, October 2, 2021

the unknown

One way up, one way down
On the railroad
Round and round
Upon chaos is it deemed
Upon insanity
Such a calm place
As the emotions flow up down all around
Intense one moment, frightening to the next
What will the rest of the days be
Well I see
Myself finally
After so many years of subdued emotions
To let it flow
To conquer the fight
As the ever lasting battle never rests
Will I bend so much to break
Shattered glass emptiness
Explosion of rage
Murmurs in the shadows
Well the patterns come
Let it be
They say, why so I can drown in my fears
Losing my way
Trying to cope
Helping others
Ready set breath
1 2 3 breath in hold 3 2 1 exhale
On the bend, round and round
What to send?
Emotions that be
With this world so full of insanity
Yet it be
Here so timely
Upon the sea
Murmuring what
Do they say
Those knocks on the door
No one's there
Here I am breaking
Wanting nothing to stand solid
Never to bend...

No comments:

Post a Comment