Tuesday, September 28, 2021

streams

Streams of sorrow come to be
Within destiny there is what sadness
Is happiness an illusion indeed
Pondering so suddenly
Upon the edge perhaps so
Over the moon to the sun fledged soul
To overcome the darkness
To reach out for help
To scream if you need to
You are free
Free in this world to suffer indeed
As chaos ruins the world
Happiness falls from the true deeds
Perhaps I show speak to thy Lord
I don't see a point so there's no relief
And life is just a test that fulfill you for the afterlife
Posed to someone who doesn't want to live
To fight all your life to struggle to lose to win
To be content with what you are
As insanity and confusion flow through me
The darkness sweeps in and takes away the Noor
Is it but a flicker within the darkness
Or has it been blown out
Allahu allim
We ponder upon the world you see
As some of us are stuck with strife
Carve your destiny into your soul
To let it all out as the blood flows
Is this the way or is this the illusion
What can we tell what reality is
Is life and happiness but an illusion
Hope is far from here
A disaster to be
Chaos and rage indeed
I seek refuge in the Lord from their cursed Satan
As I plea and plea for all my life you see
I guess this is my destiny
But shouldn't I have the right to know what I want to do
To live or die
Insanity is surely a dangerous path
Only time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment