Sunday, May 28, 2023

Hoping for Peace

 The joys of emotions

As the time truly comes

Reckon its right in the darkness

Unable to cope

Will I conquer my nafs?

Upon a dirty deed what will some of me

Shall I bleed?

For the mercy upon my destiny 

Is but within solitude

Wondering within the doom

What come of this?

Shall dismiss, what shall I do?

Follow the noor

Basking in the light of the glorious diety

Seeking something more

Having willingness to be free

God said Be

So here I am wrecked beyond the bend

Seeking something

I am but a being

In this insanity

Of the world

What must come of this?

Dua is needed for only Allah brings them to miracles

Dhkr is needed in this life to keep on remembering

Keeping the heart light, full of noor

To dismiss the darkness

To enter the shadows, and silence the whispers

No more snickering for the destruction

Is done

For I am but a being in this temporary disaster of a worlds

I will truly grasp hope

Hoping for this insanity in my head to end

Will there be peace?

Only with Islam

So let it be, the light that resides in me

To be free

Always

No comments:

Post a Comment