Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Seeking wanting something more

Light and darkness mixes together
Causing nothing but an equal equality
Needing to be full of this insanity
If not, who am I?
I am but a perfectly imperfect being
Full of flaws within this humanity
And one truly needs that hope inside
The great supreme, all knowing, the most merciful
Who is this indeed?
Allahu the great and Almighty 
What has he set for us
But a test
A pain, happiness, and carnage
But what have we done but forsaken ourselves
A twisted turn for humanity
Truly is this what's meant to be
Perhaps because life is not easy for it is a test, and are not easy
Let me Be Happy
Let's have a hope 
Is truly needed for you and I, and humanity
Bickering with self with all the voices inside
One does not know what to do
So seek refuge in the heart
Sincerity is the key
Life is full of insanity
But I truly breathe
To feel my destiny
Day by day I breathe ever so deeply
I truly need to seek refuge in the Lord indeed
I find myself withered away
Truly I am within the light
For I have not given up on life
I strive to have hope
I survived to please
Who but Allah the great and Almighty
Let It Be that I find serenity
To seek hope to truly breathe
Within this life of insanity
I am but being

No comments:

Post a Comment