Saturday, June 10, 2023

limited time

As I swallow my pride
My desires arrive
Full of emptiness
I figured too many
Time to die
Am I a fool that it defines?
Time is but limited to the human eye
Time as the hour class goes shattered
A shame to be
That the insanity
That conquers my heart and make it so hardened
As the emptiness sweeps out
Surrounding my soul
I am here to conquer this desire 
But we be perfectly imperfect
Superficial is society
Judgmental to the heart
Fear is crossing me as the darkness speews in covering the emptiness
But inside the hole that I am that bees
My desire is to not see
For these emotions and desires are controlling my heart
I am strong for I am a rock within a river
The river calls to me
Am I really here?
River of emotions that I bear
Sensitive to the max
Are you offended that I am sensitive?
To go with the flow within the darkness and within the Noor
For we be striving
To better ourselves
To love one another
Just not myself
Do I desire something that's not needed?
The river flows down the waterfall as the tears sink the emotions
Am I strong and my brave even in my Insanity I be who I am
For life is a trial we all have

No comments:

Post a Comment