Friday, May 19, 2023

Grasping Hope

Feeling the depression
Fully in grasp
Tender my heart, surely to crash
Upon the mood of the disorder
What is this indeed?
As emptiness bows to the darkness
Surely depression is here
Upon the mood
Does the it has to be a kaleidoscope
Moving so rapidly
Upon the deeds to come
Well there right or left
Upon my mind I surely am
Broken beyond the mend
Gathering my emotions
To not tumble 
To carry some courage
Trying to hope
For the darkness is near
As the light consumes
I fall so suddenly
Upon the deeds
Right or wrong
This life is a test 
Trails indeed
What we need, with the deeds
What will be next?
Upon the light to tell the tale
Something bright
Flickering within the night
The flame surely Burns
Upon the time to see
What is destined for me?
Beyond the dirty deed
Soaked beyond the wreckage
The flicker burns on
To follow the darkness, and ignite the light
What am I but a fool destined to burn
Falling for hope
Well this consume?
The emptiness of doom
Time shall surely tend to this
If one can hope for the future
Then perhaps upon the day you'll seek something that's needed
Be that light, be God just something meant for me myself and I 
To the seek the truth
Do not determine to leave the trail
Upon the truth I'm truly wrecked
The light consumes ever so brightly ever so warm
It brings my heart up and high
Perhaps this is time to breathe 
Even within the insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment