Thursday, May 25, 2023

galaxies of emotion

I am broken, I am burnt
Where to go from here
Is the Galaxies shift together
Every emotion comes to me
Within the millisecond it has changed so rapidly
Unable to cope
Unable to puff
Where to go from here
Do I fall to my knees
Calling to Allah
The Lord and Almighty
Am I free?
To be a disaster
Confusing to the max
Forgetfulness
Anger
These are the emotions, most felt
What will relieve me of these symptoms?
The word they say
What is this
Blinded by the insane membrane
I must find a way
Where to go, but to the beginning
Where it all started
Repeat go
Emotions up and down
All around, lock me up
Throw away the key
Do I deserve freedom?
I called to thy God
Hoping for a relief to this mind
Where to go from here?
Up or down
Up up up up to Cloud nine
Does this define
Down down to the ground
Worshiping the one and only
Allah the most merciful and just
He knows all your secrets
He sees the unseen
He knows your heart
So surrender yourself to him
Perhaps you can save yourself
From the desire of disaster
But here an I am
Being in this world of fools
Acquiring knowledge where I go
Well this truly be what destined for me?
Time can only tell, patience is needed
Don't forget to seek the truth
You will find your way

No comments:

Post a Comment