Friday, May 12, 2023

calculated rage

There's something that dwells inside
As it rips and turns your heart inside out
Has The echoes of insanity have conquered you
The warmth to the heart 
The fire within the soul
Moving to anger
Hurting oneself
The calculated chaos will never end
Will my wound surely mend
I fear the fire will burn 
Scorch me the whispers are here
Snicker here snicker there will it ever end
The fire has burned me for I'm ever so scarred from the insanity of life
Will the chaos ever end?
It seems that days go by
Your mood is fed up
Where to go from here
The fire rages on
Only for the rage to consume your soul
Wondering what will come of you as you held your fist high
To not Punch walls to not punch people but to only punch oneself
Crying on the mend
Will this ever end?
Upon time to come will tomorrow ever come
And yesteryear I was but full of serenity but this year is insane and the anchor inside has the rage going
Only to collapse from all the complicated things
Unknowing the future to be
Will I be full of insanity?
Will the rage still be here?
So many questions and no answers
Unable to cope
Shall I burn?
Perhaps I shall take the blade
But instead I take the rage in my fist
To my head for the insanity is here
And as each punch hits the temple you wonder
This be the end of all the suffering
You worry if you can mend at all
Chaos is near and dear
Upon Insanity do you hear
The whispers of chaos coming near
Breathe truly breathe
Within this Destiny we shall be
Something but insanity
Will I ever truly be free

No comments:

Post a Comment