Monday, May 27, 2024

break chaos equal emotion

To lose something close 
To go beyond the breaking point 
As the streams go down with the insanity 
Glimmering chaos that brings nothing but despair 
Am I free? 
From this insanity 
Can I finally breathe 
To lose something that ruptures the heart 
Holding on to something 
Hoping for a better outcome 
Screaming so silently 
Disaster here and there and everywhere 
For the patterns stare
Ever so plainly 
Trying to be calm 
But nothing seems to conquer them 
To stay strong 
Do not let the dangerous out 
I feel so destroyed 
For the patterns conquer me 
Vision / blur 
All I see is patterns here and there 
Embracing the emotion 
Only for destruction to break free 
Hoping for something more than insanity 
Hoping to break free

No comments:

Post a Comment