Wednesday, May 29, 2024

songbirds of dawn

Sing the little song bird
Lovely as it seems 
The sweet melody 
Calls to me 
As though the athan does 
I am called to pray to Allah 
I follow the way of the sunnah
Little birds sings a song all The way 
They offer the songs to the Almighty 
The most beneficial the most loved 
Allah I love you 
Even though I don't love myself very much 
I strive on in this world 
Wanting nothing but to conquer my nafs
Little birds you called me to pray 
As you sing as the dawn comes to you 
Nature's athan
Pulls me towards the light 
Not knowing what to do 
I'm stuck in insanity 
But I do my Dua 
For my supplication is right 
For I love Allah 
Sing little songbird of the Dawn 
Call the Muslims to pray 
We offer our Salah 
To benefit ourselves 
To worship the Almighty Allah
Sing little songbird 
Tweet all you like 
I hear that you call me to pray 
Pray away the insanity 
Pray away the hate 
Pray to worship Allah 
That is our purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment