Sunday, June 8, 2014

Panic Mania Manic Depressive

Panic i feel it in the air
in my every being
but why?
you ask
Because im starting to lose my mind
Its was rather silly
why did i do it?
Manic in the midst
mania wanting to be as you are free

I feel i belong locked away in nothing but glimpse of sun light
its funny though you think this would be the same as before
well hate to break it to you
im down but not done
my faith eman hasnt been rippped from my grasp
So then my Hope is left a flicker in the flame as he snickers
he lingers in the night

As the sun sets i truly know
for my fissrah
hyper senstivety they called in on the unit
lovely really so great for someone who suffers from so much diffirent and diverse demons

not in the bibical sense
demons just small things at eat away at your soul
little things
you wouldnt guess what dirty dank darkness lingers in us all but mostly me
for im a manic person
sometimes i wonder if my morality is right because remeber im freak a geek and darn right enccentric

There he goes again a brush by the shoulder a cold shudder as that whisper flows in thy heart
but Thank thy Lord Jesus
he is my savior
so i know im saved as long as i am close to the word and God Almighty

Depressive states i have hit
after the high that is
i burned money for the budget of the month in less than 2 weeks
I really screwed my self over then
but thank God for my supports

so silly that when dusk sets demons well suck and wiggle in the soul trying to get at my fruits of the holiness of the holy spirit.
so what do
but sleep as soon as you feel bad
unfortually im so restless
because im in a rut and mania is setting in once again

So my friends this is me for now
There is Hope im Glad to say
But there is emptiness
There is the mania that invites vile beasts
but without him i would be lost
For Jesus is my Lord and Savior



No comments:

Post a Comment