Saturday, April 9, 2016

Catch my breath

What am I
I am free
no matter what you say
am i free?
am i tarnished
I think i am at sometimes
my innocence was stripped from me
but that's the way life is
live life on life's terms

STOP
BREATHE
Catch your breath before you suffocate
I know I'm dying as i gasp for each breath
I like to think I'm strong that I'm warrior
then why do the memories hurt me so
why is the past still valid

Maybe its meant to empower you
remember we live in today
We are the women of this world
sure
we are being beaten down by our brothers and dare i say even our sisters
where is the unity
where oh where do i go

Catch my breath before i march on
Warrior grab your spear before the hunt of life
Will i remember that I'm strong but limitless in numbers
I have my friends i have my family but most important i have myself
I know myself
I can only discover more and more
I know the bad
Im a monster at times

As i rip and tear the flesh of my body
scars and wounds
why must i refer to slef  as tarished just he the moster took away what was mine long ago
my innoccence does not mean im tarnished
does not mean m bad
why feel ashamed
why blame self
I guess because im irrational after thats me
Irrational me
be me
thats me
but sometimes its ok to be rational
and make healthy choices

pat you self on the back
your doing good
even though your taking steps back by picking at the skin
its not the same as slicing
slicing out the light
to let the darkness in
Remember to write Love on your arms
Right that darkness
Even withdarknes there is light
with darkness comeths thy light
into thy soul
until then my friend
breath
gasp

be me
Strong
Free
have Hope
for it binds your heart and soul with the future
let the past remain in the yesters of the day
the present as we walk forth
and tomorrow shall not fade for we have the hope of today

No comments:

Post a Comment