Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Slice the night

Darkness it lingers causing uncertain emotions
Slice goes the knife
Out goes the light
Emptiness consumes
Light who needs it
Even with darkness there is light
Slice goes the knife out come crimson blood life line to sanity
I'm lost
Not nearly dead
Dreadful dank midnight
Emotions arise
Chaotic I seem
Extreme at one moment

Suddenly as your breath gasps for air
You I me
Realize serenity Is near
not to give up
Bring hope to the present
For the past can't hurt you
But sobriety tests me daily
artificial happiness Slays me

What well the outcome be ...
Only time will tell
But I know I'm strong I'm free I'm me
I'm not alone
I have hope
And happiness even with the emptiness

1 comment:

  1. This was really beautifully and vividly written. And you are correct...we are never alone. Greetings from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete