Thursday, August 16, 2018

Coping

I'm falling into the abyss
Unable to cope, my faith withers
Beyond repair
I have forsaken my soul
Nothing is clear
I'm lost, I'm stuck, I'm the edge Walker
Shall I leap into the darkness
I don't know what to do, I'm bitter
Unable to share this love and Glory Of the God
He is lost within my mind,  me my myself
To rationalize this feelings
But instead
I ready the blade
As each tear drop turns to bloody mess
What will happen next
Shall I sit here pounding till the end
By then
It we'll be to late
Have mercy on me, I Reckon
I'm right, In this light
Shall it reside in my heart
But not break the boundaries in my mind
As I sit at the edge of the Abyss
I Ponder and wander and wonder
What will overcome this Darkness within thy heart
What will overcome the darkness that overcomes the bitterness
And with the bitterness comes the doubts
So I'm left here pondering wondering wandering
Shall I stand and take a leap, shall I sit back and Ponder
Only time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment