Friday, January 25, 2019

Hunger

Hunger is here
The issues are
Not wanting to consume
But as the body aches
I waste
I'm here
But want to be gone
Every emotion runs through me
To devastation
Unable to bear
Such hate
I'm unable
I'm not right
I'm gone
Not yet Dead
Not yet alive
Purgatory here
Well I conquer the heart
Will I be able to cope
To build the skills
To withdraw from the pills
As they do more damage than good
What is the point
One year one month one day
It's all the same
Here being me
With this tarnished reality
The hunger goes on
But the desire lacks
Will I cope
Or float
Upon this day
I mourn me
From this Insanity
That's is my destiny
Here I am
On 36
Will they help
Only if your can turn the tide
Ride the wave
Have positivity
But I sink
As every emotion that there bears me  tares me down to insanity
Can I comprehend what hope is And  overbear the hopelessness
I'm here
Hungry
Wanting to devour
I'm me in this insanity
Please listen to me so I can bear this reality

No comments:

Post a Comment