Friday, February 22, 2019

Current

Lost once again
In this bliss
Of de abyss
A current runs throughout my soul
Does it define me
Unable to comprehend hope
Here I am
Standing in absolute bliss
Does this define me
This current
Brings destiny near to me
Shall I stand
Staring down into the abyss
Until bliss
I am here
Free to be me
Even within the insanity
Balanced at once
Time to be
Just to see
Within this insanity
I am here being
What shall be my destiny
As the current runs through me
To bring me to my knees
I scream within my destiny
That is time to say
That I am me
Within that hour glass
As the sand shifts
I drown
Suffocated to the max
Falling until the sanity breaks reality
What am I?
I am free to be me
Within the destiny
Of the insanity
That current runs through me
That is that it's meant to be
Is this the end?
Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment