Monday, August 19, 2019

Void

In this void, shall I dismiss what I will miss
Surely this abyss shall be broken for the light shall consume
What is this light to be deemed for me
It I reckon would be spirit
As its spreads healing all within its way
For Grace has been added to the emotion
That I strut

Knock knock
Its reaps upon heart and soul
Base board to base board
Shall I reside whats inside

Glory Glory
I do not deny what the light represents
To Reap thy soul, the abyss lingers
sucking in darkness
I barely breathing

Glory Glory what is this light
Holy Lovely Peace deemed for all

I have doubt, but I know how the deen was never meant for me

Far to good to be deemed
To Toss a stone at a mother of three or four
I cannot do
For the Light resides in thy heart

Is Islam meant for me
nah lets see what destined for me

No comments:

Post a Comment