Sunday, August 4, 2019

What was once there is not here
captured by the darkness, and let the hurt begin
they whisper and it devastates me
beyond what is this reality
As the mind sees
Stuck within the dust
Suffocating on the smoke
He snickers
Is this right I ponder upon time
Is this is whats meant to be
To ready the blade
To quote the flame
Why must I be here within the chaos deemed for you and I
Let it be said I shall walk in the shadows
Never knowing what peace is

To seek bliss
Shall this reap thy heart
Thump Thump
My heart rate is up
Unfortunate to gather this state of serenity
must I conquer this desire
To be tarnished beyond repair

There is something that may conquer the war

Tainted beyond repair

Who are we but the tarnished
A sinner in a world full of sin
One might be able to conquer him the Godhead
Who shall this be deemed to set me free
A light comprehended beyond what is right
And this light is for me surely for you
I reckon this us mighty to set me free

I fall to my knees to accept you to set me free
Is this right
I am but engraved in falsehood
What I think is true is beyond reality
I scream only to be heard by the snicker and he is there always
Am I burdened?
So am I never gonna win
Why fight the fright
Shall never give up
That's my will and surely my life
That I give to thy lord to take
To guide me through recovery of the heart
Lord to kingdom do I  come
Am I worthwhile?

Lord of the light
Conquer the darkness
That reaps reason
Lord you are the warmth of heart and soul
Destined for me and those who are deemed for you
All of the tarnished ever so...

No comments:

Post a Comment