Wednesday, August 7, 2019

The Chains

I am here
Finally at the door
Do not dismiss
This is bliss
To break the chains
That bound my soul
To do the evil deed
To break
To fall into a million shifts in reality
I scream
Is this meant for me
Beyond the insanity
Must this be
To carve out the engraved
To not murmur
The old ways
Tying this whole hearted
I breath beyond the abyss
Do I miss what's near the bliss
That old Devil will sink in my heart
But to prevail over falsehood
I confess with all my heart
Deemed for all
That light that hope
To break
To be
To ponder
What's next for me but recovery
From the illusion
They shift and then cause chaos
Of mind and soul
I rebuke you demons
In the name of Lord and saviour
Who will be named
But King of Kings
Jesus Christ
That's his name
For he is the word
From of light
That might be too break the false reality

No comments:

Post a Comment