Friday, August 2, 2019

The Rock?

Where Do I go from here?
Do I stay still and hold my breath, to deepen my might
I can imagine what your like
Warm , peace, love, passion
All the things that my current God lacks
Am I on the right path
Perhaps not I ready the flame
To burn my flesh and soul
To prepare for the hellfire
I'm destined to be free

Light is sought
I don't know where to go
I'm an edge walker

Where am I
I'm lost in the abyss, readying the blade, to cut the chaos out
To cut
To burn
To rip and turn
Where shall I go
Shall I seek refuge in God
But who is God
Is it Allah
or dare I say what true love is

You are a rock
You are light
Gather my spirit
Bring me close
I surrender
I don't know what right or wrong

I'm lost in this path as it unwinds
where to go from here
To through a stone or too along the ever flowing peace
That's what sought is the Glory of God
So where to go from here

Shall I ponder upon the time in this evening
To go beyond the sadness
beyond the darkness
To feel the so called bliss
That leads to peace

No comments:

Post a Comment