Wednesday, May 12, 2021

burning

It burns, cutting through blood flesh skin and bones
To feel the madness
Drift in
Wanting nothing but serenity
Here I am Disneyland at the edge
Leaning as though
I want to fall
Truth is I'm falling already
Running through emotions every moment
Every second
Ever breath
I fall to the ground and do Dua
Not for self, but for others
They need it more
I try to remember
More and more
That I'm needed
But the dreaded deeds
Deem me so
They flesh is comprehended
Ready to be tarnished
Ready to let Go
As the tears burn the skin
Jeopardize my sanity
As the mind sees
The illusions are near and dear
Nothing to help me
No doctors
No family
No friends
Lonliness kills
Am I ready?
For the blade
Swiping across the life line
Ready me on a bloody mess
I'm finally free
Falling is the rest
Ready set Go

No comments:

Post a Comment