Wednesday, May 12, 2021

wrong way

Instantly something triggers it
What is this what has it come to be
From suffering suddenly to frequently to absolutely ballistic
You find yourself crying so much that now it burns your skin as each tear drops
God forbid youself that you cry in front of another person
Because you feel ashamed of the tears
It doesn't matter anymore
Life is about suffering
And suffering more and more
And maybe all those times they said those voices in my head
Maybe they were right
Maybe there is no light
Shrouded in darkness in the loneliness hits
Screaming so loudly at society to help
Not finding any relief within the solidude
Medication doesn't work not for long and not here to there
Do you know so loudly what the mind sees I finally see
I finally know how to say
Going on a merry go round round and round on the fun house now seeing as the shapes move around in the light flashes color and all
Not knowing what to do
It's like being bought a checked into the ground right into the heart
You don't know what it's meant to be
Is this really what reality is?
I rather live in the illusion even though it harms me more so why do I have to live with both
Not finding many things to ponder on just the same things over and over again
Annoying as the mind sees
Trying to escape the box that's been dropped on you
Screaming so silently and nothing hears you but the darkness that be
And you seek solitude with your lord
Bismillah
Does this mean that the schizo has come to be that you have been losing self for so long
You're no longer the person that you were
You've lost self
This is the last try for now
The last hope
Because what's the point after this session 43 times and 13 years that's too many to count on one hand
So many medications and so much therapy I can teach it now I teach it to many so
I'm stuck here out of my mind letting the rage carry on
Burning the bridges as I go as they hold me so
People look at me in my life so lovely
Same but oh you're so happy
Can I not be happy and sad at the same time
Just the sadness is more the majority
We all put up walls to have our fake personality out
It's best to think positive after all
So with this positive thought indeed
May Allah Heal all your ailments Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment