Friday, May 7, 2021

done

Running scared not knowing where to go
You want to find peace but all you find is destruction
Your longing for peace but all you find is solitude
With the bitterness it takes you away from the light
I want to help myself but sometimes I can't do it alone
No one is on my side I'm all alone
To find peace forever more
Only to have the rage consuming ever so
Finding your way to home again only to bring a horror with you
She said she broke it you broke it you broke it don't you see
Of course I see
Just because I'm blinded by The rage don't hate me
Carnage is here and the desire to hate
I'm hitting self is better than hating most
Has each year drips down burning my skin
I'm falling into the darkness
Not a rope or a latter for me
I guess this is what is willed for me
So I will let this be and be

No comments:

Post a Comment