Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Hardly There

Hard hitting emotions
Unable to think
Where to go
Happiness but an illusion
For it never stays
It's just a stage
Upon time to come
Reaping my humanity
As I lose myself
Within the carnage
And it's burns
The rage bearing in my heart
Where to go
Up to Cloud 9
To escape time
For time hurts the most
As we lose so much
But fear not
For we gain even more
To be full of insanity
Dusting off the shelves
Setting everything in its course
Unable to want more
To content even when
Hatred conquered my soul
Not be hate for others
But myself
I'm broken
Beyond the bend
What will my destination be?
Stuck in insanity
Save me from myself
Screaming so silently
I want more 
I'm not satisfied
I want happiness
Shall I reap in the happiness of emotions?
Perhaps in heaping amounts
What will come of my being?
Stuck here pondering
Hopelessness
Hatred
Love
Hope
Kindness
All around
Here in my mind
Destruction being stopped at the bay
I write my heart out
To save myself

No comments:

Post a Comment