Monday, January 23, 2023

The neverending chaos

Conquered by the chaos
Wrecking to the brim
Unable to comprehend
This hope I feel inside
Conquered by the chaos
Striving for more
Follow the path to serenity
But one is stopped
By the Fate that be
Taking a twist and turn on the path
Unable to comprehend
Destruction here and there
Up down all around
Taking the Ecstasy of life
Conquered by the Nafs
Desires here there and where
Coming to me
I ready the blade
To write love on one's arm
For lost within hope
One struggles to gain
In this world so tainted
Will there ever be peace
Peace of mind
As those whispers conquer me so
A snicker here and a snicker there
To seek refuge in my Lord
To call upon him to gather the strength within
Standing tall, here I am
Unable to comprehend
But striving more to the ever never-ending cycle
To find myself here
Within the future that be
Will I conquer my soul
So I shall seek the lord always
For without him I truly am lost

No comments:

Post a Comment