Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Hoping

Fractured hope
Unable to hold on to
What is but this hope
Shall I find it somewhere?
Uncertainty sets in
I feeling long lost then
Something not felt for a long time
Something from the innocent days
An anxiety to the max
Unable to comprehend
Shall I reap myself of this compassion
For self that I have currently
Shall I ready the blade
To light the torch
Perhaps this is not the way
Shall I stay?
Within this world of dismay
I am screaming and crying for sanity to come
Am I not smart enough?
To be able to overcome the chaos
I'm stuck in this world tarnished indeed
Needing something
Wanting something
Just to be free
Free to be
Striking out
Striking in
Striving on
On to Trek
The Journey of life
Calculated chaos
Grasping hope but for a moment
Before despair conquers all
So here I am
Breathing
Being
Slightly having sanity
But criss cross in life
Insanity is here near and dear
Hoping to have some hope
Will that day come?
Shall there Be Peace of mind 
Well let there be
Seeking God the Almighty
In the time of need
For he hears all and knows your heart
So seek refuge in him alone
That itself is Hope
Dare not to forget




No comments:

Post a Comment