Monday, April 10, 2023

Desires of Hope

Where to go from here?
Running on a railroad
Of the never ending cycle
The cycle of Chaos
Up to the cloud
Up to Cloud 9
Does this define
Is that just fine?
What to do from here
Say many questions never any answers
Suffocating unable to grasp
What is this hope that everyone desires?
I just want to be me
Even if that is full of insanity
I truly plea with the Lord indeed
Striving to fight the blade
Fighting the flame
For the devour is near
Shall this be what Fate has destined me
Shall I rip from my bearings of the chain
Falling to darkness
Seeking something that is right
Within this light
Shall one find this hope
Calling to the Lord indeed
That is what is meant to be
In my Dua to Allah 
I seek serenity away from the chaos of confusion
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
And surely shall he grant me the courage to overcome my desires
Striving on
Through the cycle of Chaos
To find the path to serenity
To bring hope to the heart and soul
Let It Be within this world of insanity
Hope today so tomorrow does not fade away


No comments:

Post a Comment