Sunday, April 2, 2023

Haze of confusion

Is it too late?
Defined what hope is
To wonder what hope wants to be
To be saught within doom
Am I too late? Bring what hope wants to be
To find happiness in the dirty deeds
And I Ponder so much with the insane desires and deeds
Having nothing but a mania phase
Manic on the bend tearing away from the mend
Walking away from the light
To find darkness awaiting
For slumbers within my heart
Conquered by my desires
I'm able to want more
Wondering if this is meant to be
As despair reckons me
So seek thee, that oneness the Almighty
For times of despair shall bring repair
To the heart and soul
On the bend of the mend
What to do from here
Strive within the doom
Strive within the insanity
On a railroad running to the end
The trains coming with this Insanity
1 2 3 on the deeds
To strive within the strife of life
To recognize what is right
Thick and thin the confusion of the haze
But be amazed
The power that be has destined me
To be full of insanity
Needing to be free
Striving in the insanity


No comments:

Post a Comment