Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Dillusion of worth

Striving always
Wanting more, ever so more
Here to stay, reckon with the Noor
Dare to be, so slightly insane
Words echo with my heart
Where to go? What is hope?
Unable to cope, falling for the Nafs
The najs desires of life 
Here I am ever so slightly insane
Hoping for something
To keep the chaos at bay
Where to go from here?
Shall there be a care
Blinded From the dillusion
What is this illusion?
Ever so more, to seek more
Seek the noor, where is that?
The sanity of the light
Relief but a second
Worthwhile ready to burst
Free to be, worth it
Needing to be
So happy to survive this chaos
Serenity is near and dear
For I am guaranteed peace
Even within the insanity
I am worthwhile
Ready for the brim
Peace, hope
Something more
Here to stay
Breaking the whispers
As the patterns appear
I shall seek what Noor leads
Following the way
With the Lord indeed
Allah the Almighty
Hope for me
Worthwhile
Insane but not lost
Seeking serenity
Always
Hoping for something more
Finding peace of mind
Let me breathe
Upon this insanity, let me be
Striving always

No comments:

Post a Comment