Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Finding something

Dew drops to the grass and leaves in the fields that be
Serenity found
For but a millisecond
Twist turn time to change
Up to Cloud nine does not define
Head in the clouds
Superficial to the max
Confusion on the walking path
Anxiety has its grinds away at my soul
Will time tell?
Upon the sunrise of each day
I arise new ready to be, the chaos burdens my soul
Confusion to the max
Frustration
No answers to come
Paving the way for anxiety to burn
Where to go from here?
Fall to my knees
A dua from my soul
To the All Merciful, All Knowing
The king of kings
Allah the Almighty
I leave my path to you
To decide what will come next
For my fate is sealed
Only for God to know
So let's breathe
Deep breaths
Finding serenity
Inshallah 

No comments:

Post a Comment