Thursday, June 22, 2023

To Serenity




Fall to the ground worshiping thy Lord
To grant me something
That's needed inside
The Noor shifting through the darkness
Confusion to the max
Through thick and thin
Allah grant me the courage
To change the things that I can
To never give up
To keep on fighting the good old fight
For what I do not understand  Allahu allim 
Through the path of darkness
Uncertainty carries my soul
Far from myself
I am lost, where to go from here?
May I be granted the wisdom
To keep the faith in God
To know to keep going
On this path of life
Where to truly go
To follow serenity is where I need
For only Allah Grant me that
To truly know, what is that
Haq with the Noor
Following hope, be it near or at a distance
Truly this will be enough
To bring the light to the darkness
Noor shall bring the hope
To conquer all the thoughts
To love, even myself
To bring peace of mind with my heart
Allah grant me serenity
To I can be at peace
Sanely once again
Hoping, Inshallah

No comments:

Post a Comment