Monday, June 12, 2023

Upon this day

Holding on to the truth
Guiding my soul to the noor
To know what it's meant to be this way
Crazy and insanity 
Baffled by the confusion not knowing what to do
Up down all around don't forget the mania
Such a way to be
Holding on to the insanity
Looking up to the sky
Calling to the Lord who is that
Allah the most Merciful, all Mighty
So we must hope for a cause
To carry on, wondering with this world
Seeking the light and truth
Finding something, for the light that calls to you
Go back to the basics
Stand your ground against the darkness
What is this noor meant to be
Oh so many emotions 
Positivity positive, ready to conquer my Nafs
Feeling the flow go up and down
Level but for a millisecond
I shook my heart, for I must be
Going to the Lord repenting your soul
This will give you closer to the light 
For seeking the knowledge
Define truth in what you need
I know what it is and that is one God in this world Allah the Almighty
Here I am worshiping, the best one can do
Is always seek the knowledge with in Deen
Ready to conquer all that comes
For Destiny allows me to be free
Freedom to choose
What's right or wrong?
Hopefully we'll make the right choices
I have my hope in my heart, whispering to my soul
Keeps on knocking to come for the Noor
Keep the peace for we need it
Blessed to be, keep the hope with Allah the Almighty all Merciful
Keep the peace
Having serenity you find this with a truth you seek







No comments:

Post a Comment