Friday, December 18, 2020

Wither

 Round, roundin, round, roudin

Here we go, start again

1 2 3, on the bend

What is next, laughing with deeds

Not knowing the sight to see

Here they are, whispering within thy mind

What to see, but to be build within sight and mind

To seek refuge, even though you shifted beyond reality

Once again Murmer hope, what pleases you

My heart is wounded

It bleeds, full of holes

Where shall I go?

Everything I built for, is gone

Lonliness is about the bend

Jerking tears, to not be with what one hold dear

To have them have eachother

Singing joyus word

Wonders of emotions

Smiles

So many hopes

Cheer, having cheer

I am Trying, but it sweeps in the night

Getting ready to choke

Is it ready, pack pack puff puff 

I suffocate indeed

Is this what I want

To suffocate

Freedom of will

As it withers, what is the point?


Do I hope, how can I?

I am Lost, Fading, Disappearing.....



No comments:

Post a Comment