Sunday, February 4, 2024

Against the tide

Let there be peace
To the chaos of the heart
As the shadows collide
Shimmer here and shimmer there
Pitter patter and get at her
Patterns here and patterns there
Up and down all around
Shift gear shift there
On a collide to the Stars
I just want to die
But here I am striving on
Against the tide
Ripping the current into my soul
Undoubtedly the best way to do it
To ponder if it's right to be
To be free of insanity
But the shadows have collided
The patterns are here
The voices seek an audience
What to do?
But seek light
Find peace
Strive against the tide
Emotions rise
Perhaps it's time
To define
What I need
That is clarity
So do the deed
The smallest are the best 
We truly need
To humble ourselves
To not give in to the insanity
Is it time to let go?
Time to plead to God
To let me strive on
To pray on time
To never waiver within the deen
As time has come to tell
Another story to come along
Forevermore nevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment