Friday, February 16, 2024

Currents of Emotions

The current moves
Flowing within time
The current moves
Wishing and washing upon the sky
Emotions spread out
To let them flow
Seeking hope, finding absolute disaster
Wanting, and needing
Finding what, but the solitude
Fallen to the ground
Weeping upon the hourglass
The sand moves, glistens, and sparkles
Catching my nafs
Leaving the najs at Bay
To hold onto sanity
Is this greed?
Wanting nothing but peace
Looking for all the medication
1 2.....something more
To take the deadly deed
To be full of insanity
What will save me from myself?
I'm trying to conquer my desires
Trying my best
Truly I am but a mess
Disaster here and dear
Feeling emotions on the spot
Surely I shall not dawdle
To reach for the Noor
Grasping what sanity is
Well I finally overcome
Or shall this be my destiny
To be content
To be happy even within the darkness
To find the light
To acquire hope
Wanting something more
Seeking something
That shall cure the emptiness
I'm so empty inside I want to die
I just want to feel alive
Not letting the mania take control
Schizo to the max
Well I overcome such
Seems to be a lifetime thing
As time goes on, the insanity flows
With the current that goes
With all the emotions that flow
Finding something, that is peace
Finding self to acquire hope
I am me
Free destined for insanity
The chaos is amuck
Allowing the light to consume
I can upon light, hope, charity
Who or what will answer me
To hold onto save
Finding nothing but Allah
The authority of all
He answers all, even when you have no words
Having hope
Not losing self identity
Muslim perfectly imperfect what am I but humanity
So pray, seek another day


No comments:

Post a Comment