Tuesday, February 6, 2024

the chaos of confusion


Drifting upon a time to tell
Chaos of the heart
To find peace in serenity
Only for something to boil over
The lava within the soul
Swells within time
As the anxiety seems to be
Bringing nothing but confusion of the mind
Unable to comprehend even words of serenity
As I Fall to my knees 
Pleading with the Lord 
To save me from this chaos
I'm overflowing
The emotions that bear
Anxiety to the max
Depression to the blade
Wanting to cope
Failing and falling for destruction
Where shall I go?
Upon a time to tell
As I stand at a fork at a road
To follow the darkness
To drift with insanity
Is this what Destiny is?
I strive always
Resulting in disaster
I am but chaos
But a dreamer of this world
Where to find Bliss?
Where to find serenity?
To fold my knees, bowing my head to the ground
Seeking the truth
The way
The hope within the hour
To save but a second of a moment
To be free of the insanity
But for the moment
I shall pray even when the confusion
Penetrates my mind
I am but a glass shattered
As millions of emotions bear me
I scream ever so silently
The tears run down my cheeks
Burn my soul
Am I broken
Beyond repair
Used goods
Worthless
 Useless thoughts these are
Broken not but rebuilding
Construction of the heart
Blueprints to the light
Seeking serenity
Finding the one and only
Allah I call upon my Dua to you
Where to Go from here?
I breathe only to find depression
Breaking point
Start again
The serenity is the end
That is Peace of mind
To hold onto hope
Fovever more

No comments:

Post a Comment