Friday, February 2, 2024

the words that be

Words to keep me from solitude
Words to guide me
Lost ones
Hoping, wanting, and needing
The light shines bright
A path towards sanity
The words that call me
Bring peace
Save me from my nafs
Daring to survive
What is Peace?
Bringing hope
Words that call me
To Kingdom come
Happiness attainable
Sadness with despair
Near and dear
Striving to hope
What will come?
What is next?
Actions before the reactions
Deeds for the Dunya
What we need
That is Islam
Finding hope
With the words
That turn my heart
Words that love
Where to find?
From someone's tongue
From the scripture
We have perfection
That is the Quran
The words that guide
That is what is needed
To bring peace to the mind and heart
To lighten the mood
To worship one
The glorious, the mighty, the great
Allah
That is perfect harmony


No comments:

Post a Comment