Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Upon Reality

Upside reality
Dare I dream upon
The Stars that's cast across the sky
As a shining light drifts, with chaos
Coming to an end
Shall I bare what seems to drive my soul
Upon insanity drifting within the heart
What do I see?
Shifting the patterns
They stare, wanting nothing but to break
Break reality
Is this what's destined?
I breathe finally
Will I be free?
Or
Will I break!
Thought in mind
Where to go?
The sky is falling
Disaster here
Delusional upon the mend
Hopeless within the heart
Confused with what reality is
Is this what a dream?
Upon what we think what reality is
Knock knock who's there
Faith, lose not hope
Scraping to the surface
To finally breathe, what's destined for me
Paranoia on the bend
The illusions will truly mend
Losing self to the end
Where will I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment