Sunday, February 8, 2015

Beware love ahead

Beware ahead there be feelings
Tore and Riped
My own fault
When we first dated you left me broken
Sliced out my heart like it was nothing

Why did i try so hard to win you back
To go through loss again
Ha love
Its a tricky thing to hold onto

Some spend a lifetime searching for a soul mate

I thought i found it within the harvest moon shining light
That's what i felt to be with her
So in sense this is a love poem
At least i know where i stand

Fuck Religions

Love has no boundaries
What does it matter its two consenting adults
So Fuck Hate

I'm free to love a women if i want

I'm bitter towards God
because he hates what i am who i am
So why should I worship him
Guess I will always be free to make my own choices

Thank you
Be safe
I'm trying but this draw back doesn't define me
I'm still me
I'm safe, free, smart, beautiful,and not ashamed to express my feelings and thoughts
Even my shame i will express
You must forgive yourself before others can forgive you

So love self first

No comments:

Post a Comment