Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hope

Where to start
its not just one thing
its surrounded by Light
That is also White for it all the colors
So wouldnt we want to surround ourselves with nothing but Hope

Fear not for fear is just out of reach
A grasp of breath within the midst of flowing Light
I know what is wrong with me
It digs bends the mind to clear to make peace
So i yearn for this. Its Logical.

Sometimes I find myself unable to bear so emotions
Call it being Hyper Sensitive
Fine label me
Medicate me to numb me
this happens
I know now that Light is shining upon me is what I need

So this Hope is one soul and spirit
Faith is needed for Hope
Wouldnt you agree that you would need faith for self improvness
God has no place in this
This Faith has no agenda

If you need a foundation for this Hope because you mind cant expand
This Hope can SAVE you
I know as it did for me
So if i must its the ultimate Light that is a Rainbow

Remember a Rainbow is symbol of Hope to many
Its something special
Close to self close to the heart

Hope don't lose that grasp

Close your eyes
Breath in and out
Deep breathes
we must relax
this is needed sometimes
We find ourselves so caught up that we forget compassion
Light Bright night with crescent harvest moon in the sky

Some people just don't care

But I care
Its a talent that i will share
So worry not that Hope shall be in your grasp as its in mine and not to far from yours
But this is for me anyways how I feel I need this
Bright Colorful Light Hope
To surround my every being it defines me
I finally feel right
It took me so to this absolute ilm knowledge

I hope I'm in the right I consider to in the light for darkness, emptiness, silence was in my heart
but light came a knockin....

So here we are wonder what is next
Share breath
Tell Scream Shout and let it all out
For Hope is here never to wilt

I hope that when i pass from this reality that my Hope bring Hope to another Lost one
I wont lie
I struggled
Only to realize
it will always there just within our grasp just waiting to be hugged
So turn turn to one another my friend
Take a minute once and while
to breath that breath and hug a companion or two
Smile don't forget its a kindness

Hope for Today  So its bring tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment