Thursday, January 21, 2021

Rails way

 Running on a railway

Not knowing where it ends

Running rails coming to an end

Another blockade with sanity

Losing self with these deeds

I don't know if it will ever end?

Dilusions of the eyes, mind

To see see, Beyond what is needed

Running on insanity

I scream beyond sanity

To dream another night

Some lovely indeed

Instead nasty deeds arise

At every wim and every seed

Are we all lost?

Where is the hope?

Is this because of what I am?

Or are we just like the rest

Struggling indeed

Some are far worse off than other

They say, so smile today

That does'nt help me as I scream

Bending breaking wanting nothing but for voices and screams whispers shadows and patterns that deem

On the railroad trying not to crash

This this the way to rock bottom

Lost and loneliness does it feel

To break the barrier beyond the deeds

To have hope, in this lonely state of being

To remeber we are all together

Struggling indeed

Have some hope for today, so its far away

Stretch out your arms

As I do the same, you be far

I be insane

Hug or two is best for me

So have some hope

Thats what we need

No comments:

Post a Comment