Sunday, January 3, 2021

Thoughts

Where you start
I'm on my knees
Pleading with my sanity
Times get you down
Some more than most
Ok is it
Upon just being
Wanting
Surviving
Caring
Where do we find ourselves
When darkness is no longer bleak
The light is almost out
Here I am
Devouring flesh
Consuming Insanity
Do I plea, and plea
Stuck
Hating self
Wanting more to end it all
Am I selfish?
For taking this path
I scream so softly
The skyline is high
Higher than you can be
 This is what's mentally to be
The guilt isn't much to live on
Raging here and there
Breath
Just breath
To suffocate
To hang
To burn
To cut
Self is made
Really does this mean, it's meant to be
Here I am
Pondering upon the deeds
To strive
To have society build and burn
To forget the past
To welcome the present
Will I ever hope for the future?
Will the darkness get me ?
Let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment