Sunday, January 10, 2021

Here

Here again
Broken
Ripped to peices
Can I comprehend
This Bliss, shall I dismiss
Within the Shadow
Burns thee, Insanity beyond the brink
Coping once again
Thou hast cast this upon thee
Shall I see
Those patterns for me
Second guess, is it shayton?
I seek refuge in Allah, from shayton
In the name of God
The beneficial, The merciful
Shall this deemed for me
A time of death, ripping thy roots
I scream hear thee
Whisk of the sounding
I breath, stuck with the Insanity
Rage flows with me
I can't stop, carnage there
Wanting nothing but to devour
Heart and Soul
I'm left with thee who indeed
But Allah
Seemed for me, qadar written in the footsteps
Of a shepherd step
Finding God
Not losing Hope
Here right now
Ready to let the chaos in
This happens to be my fate
Even within the light
There will be forever darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment