Wednesday, January 6, 2021

breaking

Shift in the heart
Upon and down
Beyond thee breach
Filled to the brim
Unstoppable to escape
Determined to fight Insanity
But it bleeds, so suddenly the for is Crimson
Light from within
Wanting nothing but to strive
As I die with the inside
Just wanting to end it all
I Bend
Thy heart
Afraid of what's next
They hate me so
I am alone
Wanting nothing more
Acceptance from the diversity
Society as it screams
Shall this be, what's destined?
I plea and plea with something indeed
I'm lost Beyond the breaking point
Here again
Restless
Wanting nothing more to end it all
To rip taste and savour
This is Insanity
Will this free me
Nothing but whispers for me to As those patterns
Shift turns reflects so
My heart is yearning
Let it be
That power over me
Am I free?

No comments:

Post a Comment