Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Familiar uncertainty

Waking in the night
Uncertainty at the peak
It twists and rips within me
This old formilar feeling
I don't know where to go
Falling into doom
What will be?
Upon this time
Middle of the night
Aniexty to the might
Unable to comprehend
Why must this be
Coming back to me
Why must the discomfort control
My heart and soul
I'm lost within my eman
Wanting to just understand
My heart yearns for serenity
Unfortunately the storm goes on
Breaking me beyond the bend
Counting the minutes to the end
Screaming with this destiny
What must come to be
Upon this uncertainty
Holding on to the Noor
As darkness embraces my heart
I am still me
With the darkness that resides in me
The light will always find me
A beacon of hope
That will be
Forever within destiny 

No comments:

Post a Comment